I've converted the Random Impedimenta (d100) table to a two-page landscape PDF for easy printing. I find myself using this table all the time to generate all sorts of things, and my players seem to like rolling on it, and often try to assign far too much importance to or find ingenious uses for any "free stuff" they are given as part of character creation.
Here's a direct link to the file.
I usually provide 4 free rolls on the table as part of character generation, and include slots for these items on my Quick Equipment & Encumbrance Sheet.
As I mentioned before, these items can be used in a variety of ways. Some of my favorites:
- Spell Component Pouch Contents
- Dungeon Dressings (Stuff on an "Empty" shelf, in a Chest, etc)
- Items Received on a Pickpocket Failure
- Things in Monster Gullets/Gizzards
- Alchemical Lab Jar contents (think B1 - In Search Of The Unknown)
- What's left in your pockets the morning after using Jeff's Carousing Rules
Let me know how it works out for you or if you can think of any other creative uses for this table.